Thursday, March 2, 2017

Popcorn

First

Did you get my email yesterday? I have terrible ants in my pants over a really big announcement that I have planned for next week’s Good Migrations newsletter. I may go nutty waiting for next week to get here - like a kid waiting for Christmas. . . Here's a tiny hint. . .there could be some amazing, unbelievable bonuses involved!

Just be sure you open Good Migrations next week, March 9. First thing. Just sayn.


Second

Exactly one year from tomorrow (March 3, 2018) my next cruise with Quilt Retreat at Sea sets sail. Fabulous ports, stunning project (have you caught this sneaky peek of the fabrics we’ll be using on board?)



365 days are just going to fly by, so if you’re thinking about jumping on board with us, I have a little incentive that might just tip the scales for you to make your reservation . . .

You’ve seen the cool Grip Grass Ruler Stands? Well, I have it on very good authority that a new color is about to be released . . .

The NEW color: BLUSH



. . . I absolutely love it! It goes really great with hot pink, white, mint green or any of the other grip grass colors. And I'll tell you what else, it goes great in my sewing room!

Here’s the cruise bonus. If you register for the cruise between now and March 10, I’ll send you a FREE Blush Grip Grass Ruler Stand as soon as I have them in stock (should be later this month). You’ll be among the very first to receive it, even before you can buy it on my site. By the way, this also includes anyone who has already registered for the cruise.

As Barb said to me yesterday (she is already registered), “I just had to pay $250 to hold my spot, I don’t have to worry about the rest of the payment until later this year.”

See. Easy as that. Call Michelle at 210-858-6399 or click here to register.


Third, and Last but not Least

Did you catch the free Shamrock Table Runner project and tutorial on the BERNINA We All Sew Blog this week? Just in time for St. Patty’s Day, this runner is ready to help you welcome spring with four cheerful, scrappy shamrock blocks for your spring table. Did someone say corned beef and cabbage? . . . I’m there!

Click here for the blog post, tutorial which also includes an extra bonus pattern!




Happy Stitching!

Joan Ford


No comments:

Post a Comment