Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry, merry! Happy, happy!

Knee Hugger Elves, pattern by Heidi Boyd
My message to you this week is brief but sincere.

I hope all your holiday preparations are well underway, and that you enjoy the holiday season to the fullest.

As 2015 comes to a close, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing a little of yourself with me and allowing me to share bits and pieces from the weekly activities in and around my quilting studio.

2015 has been a fun ride. I hope you've enjoyed the things that I've shared here each week. I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for us! Quilting cruises and retreats, travel and shows, finished quilts, new projects, and fun adventures. Bring it on!

In the meantime, I'm taking next week off to play with fabric and thread in the studio, and relax with family and friends. Thank you sincerely for joining me in my weekly journey during 2015. I'll chat with you again in the new year!

Merry Christmas!

              Happy New Year!


 . . . and Happy Stitching!

(in the photo: Knee Hugger Elves, pattern by Heidi Boyd)





No comments:

Post a Comment