Thursday, September 24, 2015

Retreat to the 'Hills!'

At the Bennington Quilt Fest, several folks mentioned their interest in joining me for the 99 Bottles of Scrap Therapy retreat at the Strong House Inn in Vergennes, Vermont.

Strong House Inn



Since, I'm running a tight schedule ahead of a couple of travel commitments in the coming weeks, I thought I'd give you a brief 'commercial interruption' to show you around the inn.

Strong House Inn



I visited in June last year, and already the lush greenery was filling in the garden at the entrance to the Inn.

Strong House Inn



Classic. New England. Charm. 'Nuff said.

Strong House Inn



And the food. Yum. And I mean SERIOUS yum! I want Mary to make these EXACT cookies for our retreat. . .

Strong House Inn



And if you don't believe me, these winning ribbons for culinary competitions should confirm the yum-factor.

Strong House Inn



Oh yeah, and we'll do a bit of quilting, too! The Inn has a whole separate wing--lots of light and space--where you can sew all day and all night if you wish.

Strong House Inn Quilting retreat



I checked with Mary, our hostess and Strong House Inn owner yesterday, and the 99 Bottles of ScrapTherapy retreat still has openings. So, you are in luck. Make your reservation before you're sorry you didn't act sooner! Oh, and here's a great idea, add an extra night or two to the end of the retreat and keep sewing!

So you don't have to look it up, you can chat with Mary right now at 802-877-3337.

Get 'er done, make the call, and I'll see you in April!


Happy Stitching!
joan






No comments:

Post a Comment